What is IDimager Photo Supreme?
IDimager Photo Supreme is a cutting-edge photo editor and manager that features a sleek interface and powerful tools. Photo Supreme is a powerful program that helps you quickly sort through hundreds of photos and apply simple edits to them all. The software is both simple and powerful, including tools for managing and manipulating your photo collection. you may also, like AOMEI Backupper Professional.
Furthermore, Metadata created in Adobe applications, Nikon software, iView, MediaPro, and other XMP-supporting tools may be read and imported into the program as well. IDimager Photo Supreme Full Version download is compatible with many different file types, including JPG, TIF, PPM, RAW, DNG, RAF, CR2, CRW, DCR, KDC, MRW, ORF, and many more. Data about your photographs may be imported and stored in a database, and you can import hundreds of images or even all of the images on your computer.
What are the Features of IDimager Photo Supreme?
Advanced search capabilities
When looking for that one image, Photo Supreme will help you with deep text searches, tag searches, duplicate detection, similarity detection, dynamic search combinations, and advanced filtering.
Organize your images in Portfolios and Collections. Use Standard Collections for your manual selection of images or create Dynamic Collections, populated with the result of your search conditions.
Tagging your images has never been easier. GEO tagging, parent cascading, face tagging, and automatic metadata enrichment are just a few of the many features.
Import & ingest images
Ingest your images into your Catalog the way you want. You define naming conventions, apply metadata on import, stacking, and version rules, and of course copy files.
Photo Supreme is built with the underlying concept: “Your data is Your data”. Therefore Photo Supreme strives to adopt and follow the metadata standards in full: IPTC, Exif, XMP, and MWG. Photo Supreme won’t lock you in and interoperates with other software that supports these standards.
Limit access to those who need it
The Server Edition allows you to control who gets access to what parts of your Catalog. You are in control.
Photo Supreme integrates with Google Vision to bring the most advanced technology available today to your desktop. Use Artificial Intelligence to help you jump-start your cataloging by automatic labeling, object recognition, landmark recognition, and face detection.
Multi tab browsing
Photo Supreme brings tabbed browsing to your image archive. Take advantage of having multiple sets open at the same time. Tabbed browsing consumes less memory and operating system resources than tiled window browsing.
Stacking and Multi-Version Control
Logically keeps your pictures together so you can find them again more easily. Create stacks and version set manually or automatically based on your matching rules.
100% Cross Platform
From the ground up, Photo Supreme is designed to be used on Windows and macOS platforms. The feature set for both platforms is identical. No compromises have been made. Windows 11 and macOS Ventura are supported.
What is photo supreme?
Users of Photo Supreme may gather and curate photographs from many sources, including their local hard drives and the internet. The platform allows members to employ either regular or dynamic collections for the manual selection of photos, with the latter supplied by search results.
What is IDimager?
IDimager offers Photo Supreme for both Windows and Mac systems. The Single-User Edition costs a one-time purchase of $129 USD for a permanent license.
What are premium photos?
High-quality stock photography is available for a fee on premium stock picture sites. Sites like this usually give photographers a tiny percentage of the picture charge so that you may use their work commercially on your website, in magazines, or in any other way you see fit.
- The starting price was super. I get great customer support and having the photo catalog helps when retrieving photos for entry to websites.
- My overall experience was great. I can’t think of another product I’d rather use for this.
- I enjoy how it organized the photos I take of the crafts I sell. I can organize all the photos I have and separate them from work photos or family photos, random photos, etc.
- Finding photos and putting them in an order made it easy. NOTHING about this software is bad.
- There is absolutely nothing I can say as a disadvantage. Maybe the price could be cheaper but that’s it.
- File conversion it’s hard to process to another file and video editing is super rough I hate it.
- Support for Hundreds of Cameras and Files
- Other enhancements and corrections to bugs.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Install and Download IDimager Photo Supreme?
- Put away your phone and turn off your computer (most recommended)
- The software must be extracted and installed (launch Setup)
- Stop using the software now, and close it if it’s running.
- Alternatively, you may download the archive and run Photo Supreme Portable from within it.
- In no circumstances should you ever update, and you should always have your firewall blocked.
- you can also, download BullGuard Antivirus.